Monday, January 14, 2008

Well, lets get started...

I have been meaning to start blogging for a long time now but the most trivial things can hold you back. For example, what to call your blog? I know what I want to talk about but a name eluded me. Then this morning it came to me, Games Without Frontiers. It s song by Peter Gabriel of course but something resonated with me. It was apparently about the 1980 Olympics and how the US was going to boycott it for political reasons or more specifically about how adults can act like children.

I am looking at it from a different point of view. I am not very political. My interests revolve around technology, software and science fiction. The name appealed to me because of the idea that technologies future is unlimited and the childlike optimism I have for its future. Well, lets get started.